- We take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of our Website’s users throughout their visiting experience.
- We use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
- This website complies with all applicable US laws and requirements for user privacy.
- We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you and your business (personal information and/or business information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on the site or when you submit a new ICO project to us. We use your Personal Information for five primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find and access services or information.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from ICOWEB.COM.
- To perform background checks and reviews that ensure our services are not used for unlawful purposes, and ensure further that while we are offering our services to you we remain fully compliant with the regulatory and legal framework within which we operate.
CONTACT AND COMMUNICATION
- Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the US’s General Data Protection Regulation. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but we advise users using such form to email process that they do so at their own risk.
- This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process, or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
- If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters.
- If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of ICOWEB.com. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
- ICOWEB.COM occasionally allows other companies to offer our registered users information about their products and services.
- We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at the user dashboard. There, you can:
- View and edit personal information you have already given us.
- ICOWEB.COM has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- We guarantee your transactions to be 100% safe and secure. When you make transactions, or access your personal account information, you're utilizing secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it's sent over the Internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
- ICOWEB.COM strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in US or any other country where ICOWEB.COM, its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents are located.
- You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your user name and password, so do not share these with others, not even with anyone claiming to be site Admin. We will never ask for your password.
- Cookies are small files saved to the user's computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
- Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
- Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
- As mentioned above, every registered user has a unique personal profile. Each profile is assigned a unique personal identification id, which helps us ensure that only you can access your profile.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE When you join us, you provide us with your contact information and email address. We use this information to uniquely identify you.
- We may also share information about you as follows:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf. These service providers help with our business operations such as fraud prevention and technology services.
- When we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of your information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of or enforce our user agreements or other policies and agreements.