CLEAR CLEAR (CLEAR)

Description:

CLEAR Token helps build, promote, and defend responsible Blockchain-based technologies while enabling a platform and marketplace to make Blockchain apps secure and reliable. CLEAR Token is a socially responsible utility token from ClearFoundation that is designed to help build, promote, and defend blockchain-based technologies while enabling a platform and marketplace to make blockchain apps secure and reliable. 50% of the total proceeds from CLEAR Token will fund a Stability Endowment for ClearFoundation and its mission while the remaining 50% will fund the Utility Platform. CLEAR Token can also be used to purchase ClearCenter’s ClearNODE hardware, software, and services. ClearNODE is a secure backbone infrastructure, platform, and marketplace for blockchains, digital currencies, and tokens. ClearNODE is a combination of HPE ProLiant server hardware, ClearOS operating system, and ClearCenter software and services via the ClearOS Marketplace. You will be able to use ClearNODE as a secure decentralized storage device, a hybrid hardware/software wallet, to mine CLEAR Tokens, and more.

Category: ❖Infrastructure
Hype: Very Low
Rating: 3.0/10
Project Type: Token
Platform: Ethereum
Location: New Zealand
Total Supply: 102,400,000,000
Hard Cap: 30,720,000,000
Accepting Currency: ETH
Coin Distribution:

The CLEAR Token Distribution will take place over 5 years starting on February 06, 2017 at 13:00 GMT and ending on July 4, 2018 at 12:59:59 GMT. One hundred billion 102,400,000,000 CLEAR Tokens will be distributed according to the schedule below: 1. 30% of the total amount of CLEAR Tokens will be distributed and farmed beginning on February 6, 2018 at 13:00 GMT and ending on July 4, 2018 at 12:59:59 GMT. 2. 10% of the total amount of CLEAR Tokens will be distributed and farmed in 2019. 3. 10% of the total amount of CLEAR Tokens will be distributed and farmed in 2020. 4. 10% of the total amount of CLEAR Tokens will be distributed and farmed in 2021. 5. 10% of the total amount of CLEAR Tokens will be distributed and farmed in 2022. NOTE: Depending upon adoption of Farming this final 2022 10% may be allocated toward Farmers. 6. 20% of the total amount of CLEAR Tokens to be distributed will be reserved for ClearFoundation Limited and cannot be traded or transferred on the Ethereum network. 7. 2.5% of the total amount of CLEAR Tokens to be distributed will be reserved for Security Bug Bounty Hunters and cannot be traded or transferred on the Ethereum network. 8. 7.5% of the total amount of CLEAR Tokens to be distributed will be reserved for farming bonuses and other material issuances and cannot be traded or transferred on the Ethereum network.

Start Date

March 13th 2018 12:00 UTC

Days Hours Minutes Seconds

End Date

May 12th 2018 12:00 UTC

Days Hours Minutes Seconds

Team

Michael Proper

Chairman

Blaine Raddon

Managing Director

David Loper

CIO

Vlado Petrushev

VP Crypto Solutions

steemit