Ticko Ticko (TICK)

Description:

TICKO.io is the first decentralized platform for the airline industry that combines aviation management automation with a TICKO.io ticket distribution system. By using Smart Contracts on the Blockchain, we store information about any given airplane, along with full technical summary and schedule. This allows to instantly communicate complex sets of data within seconds, without any human involvement or possibility of making mistakes.Which enables us to solve complex problems in the industry and establishes TICKO.io as a technological leader in airline management.

Category: ❖Travel & Tourism
Hype: Low
Rating: 2.0/10
Project Type: Token
Platform: Ethereum
Location: Turkey
Soft Cap: 2,000,000 USD
Hard Cap: 20,000,000 USD
ICO Price: 1,000 TICK = 0.0651 ETH
Accepting Currency: ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC, DASH, XMR
KYC: Yes
Whitelist: Yes
Coin Distribution:

Token Sale: 40% of available TICK supply is available during pre-sale and the other 60% during public crowdsale accordingly. Platform Operations & Development: tokens set for growth and maintenance and expanding the adoption of our platform. These tokens are used for marketing efforts, strategic partnerships, ongoing development and daily operations. Team Rewards: remunerations for founders and developers. These are locked and cannot be sold or liquidated for a set period of 3 years. Advisory board: rewards for industry specialists for efforts in business development and establishing strategic partnerships. Early Contribution Bonuses: incentives provided to the early members of our community, pioneers in platform development. Bounty Program: fl fi exible af liate system for raising awareness of the project among the general public

Start Date

April 25th 2018 00:00 UTC

Days Hours Minutes Seconds

End Date

July 20th 2018 00:00 UTC

Days Hours Minutes Seconds

Team

Williams Andrew

CEO, Co-founder

Tina Scott

Marketing Manager

Michael Landon

Sales and Distribution

Matthew Hussey

Solutions and Distribution

Susan Ashley

Technical Deployments

Mark Schnider

Business Development

steemit